Proceedings from 2018
Readings for 2019
- Public Health 2030
- Futures Literacy op de Hanzehogeschool Groningen
- Liberating Structures
- ReThink Health
- Metaphor to Mantra
- EM Pulse Podcast: Futurecasting
- Daniel Kraft – TED Medicine’s future
- The Future of Work
- EDUCASE 2019 Horizon Report
- ICEBlog Future of Meded / Quo Vadis?
- ICEBlog Future of Meded / Developing Foresight Competencies
- ICEBlog Future of Meded / Moving from Knowledge to Wisdom
- Previous versions: 2017 and 2018
This is the third meeting for the MinnesotaFutura consortium. The first episode happened two years ago when a group of Minnesota clinician educators have met and for the first time. It was an impromptu gathering of enthusiastic people, organized around the passion for education, the recognition of how fast paradigms are changing, and the desire to shape the future of health professions education (HPE). We got our inspiration from social connectivism and learning networks.
During our last meeting we worked on developing a forecast about HPE based on three big ideas: Knowledge, Agents and Networks.
The 2019 version will take place on November 22nd at Assisi Heights in Rochester, MN. We will convene a group of people that will lead the heath professions educational models of the future. Wise change agents and innovative catalysts. Teachers and learners. Flexnerians and Knowmads. The core idea is to think together. We want to organize the health professions education equivalent to the Solvay Conference.